How to use laser cutting machine correctly
A laser cutter is a kind of high-tech equipment which is widely applied in many industries because all machine processing industries need cutting machines. So guaranteeing safe operation is necessary for this cutter. There are some suggestions provided by HSG LASER.
- Start the equipment according to the standard process in the specification. All operators must be trained by the professional trainer from the laser cutter company.
- Personal protective equipment such as safety goggles must be worn when working.
- Irradiating and processing materials by laser are forbidden before having proper knowledge of the material.
- Professional operator must be present as long as the equipment is running. The operator cannot leave unless the equipment is turned off.
- Firefighting apparatus such as extinguishers must be equipped near the laser cutter processing site.
- Stop the machine once the abnormal emergency happened and find the professional worker to check.
- Clean the laser cutter every time it is used.
- Check the laser tubes, auxiliary gases and other consumables regularly to ensure it's enough.
We need to try our best to have a good command of the using of the laser cutter and provide more value for the enterprise as well as cut unnecessary losses.